March 4, 2020
The Hermitage School District is accepting applications for the following
positions for the 2020-2021 school year:
- K-12 Counselor (190 day contract)
- K-12 GT Coordinator and ELL Coordiantor (190 day contract); Willing to seek licesnure and/or endorsment from ADE
- District Coordinator of Testing and Student Services (210 day contract)
- K-12 Math Instructional Facilitator and Interventionist (210 day contract)
- Anticipated: 7-12 Special Education Teacher (190 day contract)
- K-6 Special Education Paraprofessional
Positions are open until filled. At a minimum, employment eligibility requirements are to be over the age of 16 and provide a driver’s license and social security card or other documentation of eligibility to work in the United States of America. Applicants for certified positions must have appropriate certification with the ADE, or eligible to obtain such. All applicants must be willing to undergo background and child maltreatment checks and other screenings as required by the Hermitage School District.
Interested applicants should contact the Superintendent’s office, (870) 463-2246, 310 N. School Drive, P.O. Box 38, Hermitage, AR 71647 for more information or for an application. Applications are also housed on the district website under Administration, Human Resources.
Hermitage School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.